Terms & Conditions
2. LowLabel.com editor’s service.
LowLabel.com and the services provided to you on and via LowLabel.com are provided on an “AS IS” basis. You agree that the LowLabel.com editor reserves the right to modify or discontinue provision of LowLabel.com and its services, and to remove the data you provide, either temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without any liability towards you, the LowLabel.com editor will not be held responsible or liable for timeliness, removal of information, failure to store information, inaccuracy of information, or improper delivery of information.
3. Your responsibilities and registration obligations.
Low Label respects the privacy of its users and will not disclose personal information to third parties without the express permission of you and/or your company.
5. Registration and password.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you will be responsible for all usage of your user account and/or user name, whether authorized or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify the LowLabel.com editor of any unauthorized use of your user account, user name or password.
6. Your conduct.
You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials (“content”), made available publicly or privately, will be under the sole responsibility of the person providing the said content, or of the person whose user account is used. You agree that LowLabel.com may expose you to content that may be objectionable or offensive. The LowLabel.com editor will not be responsible to you in any way for content displayed on LowLabel.com, nor for any error or omission.
By using LowLabel.com or any service provided, you explicitly agree that:
- (a) you will not provide any content or conduct yourself in any way that may be construed as: unlawful; illegal; threatening; harmful; abusive; harassing; stalking; tortious; defamatory; libelous; vulgar; obscene; offensive; objectionable; pornographic; designed to interfere with or disrupt the operation of LowLabel.com or any service provided; infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine; giving rise to civil or criminal liability; or in violation of an applicable local, national or international law;
- (b) you will not impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity; you will not forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any content provided by you;
- (c) you will not collect or harvest any information about other users;
- (d) you will not provide, and you will not use LowLabel.com to provide, any content or service in any commercial manner, or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising or commerce; you will not use LowLabel.com to promote or operate any service or content without LowLabel.com editor’s prior written consent;
- (e) you will not provide any content that may give rise tothe LowLabel.com editor being held civilly or criminally liable, or that may be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including — but not limited to — laws relating to copyrights, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets.
7. Submission of content on LowLabel.com.
By providing any content to LowLabel.com:
- (a) you agree to grant the LowLabel.com editor a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights.) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, technology already known at the time of provision or developed subsequently;
- (b) you warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant the LowLabel.com editor the license specified in this section 7;
- (c) you acknowledge and agree that the LowLabel.com editor will have the right (but not obligation), at the LowLabel.com editor’s entire discretion, to refuse to publish, or to remove, or to block access to any content you provide, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
8. Third-party services.
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or may be made available on or through LowLabel.com. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties will be governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. The LowLabel.com editor will not in any manner be liable for or responsible for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF LowLabel.com AND OF ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED (THE “SERVICE”) IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS”, AND THE LowLabel.com editor EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
THE LowLabel.com EDITOR MAKES NO WARRANTY, EITHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OR OF ANY QUALITY, NOR IS IT WARRANTED EITHER IMPLICITLY OR EXPRESSLY THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER THE LowLabel.com editor NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND AND THAT ANY ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION OBTAINED VIA LowLabel.com MAY BE USED SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THAT THE LowLabel.com editor WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE IN ANY WAY.
Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties, and certain statements in the above disclaimer may not apply to you as regards implied warranties; the other terms and conditions remain enforceable notwithstanding.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE LowLabel.com EDITOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES; THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF THE LowLabel.com editor HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM (I) THE USE OF SERVICES OR THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES, (II) THE COST OF OBTAINING SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH SERVICES, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS, (IV) STATEMENTS BY ANY THIRD PARTY OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY USING SERVICES, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO SERVICES.
In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and, therefore, such limitations may not apply to you.
12. Reservation of rights.
The LowLabel.com editor reserves all of the LowLabel.com editor’s rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that the LowLabel.com editor may have in respect of LowLabel.com, its content, and goods and services that may be provided. The use of the LowLabel.com editor’s rights. and property requires the LowLabel.com editor’s prior written consent. By making services available to you, the LowLabel.com editor is not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights, and you will have no rights to make any commercial use of LowLabel.com or provided services without the LowLabel.com editor’s prior written consent.
13. Notification of copyright infringement.
If you believe that your property has been used in any way that could be considered a copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, the LowLabel.com editor’s copyright agent may be contacted via the contact form.
14. Applicable law.
15. Miscellaneous information.